Friday, July 4, 2008

Getting prepared...

Well, today is the 4th of July and classes are due to begin in 3 days...I just realized that I need school supplies!
I picked up my books yesterday morning. Seriously - what is so spectacular about these things that they cost so much? I also ordered myself a laptop. That was fun. It is not due to arrive until the end of the month, but I think it will be a great tool for me when we are at Grandma's and I need to study or write a paper or what ever else my professor expects me to do.
I've decided to stay home from Grandma's this weekend so I can crack open these books and get an idea of what they will be teaching me. I'm taking both Math and English over this 5 week summer session so let's hope that my brain is ready to function like a students.

Here's to leaning on God for support! May He hold my hand through this adventure that I am about to embark.

No comments: