Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, the summer session is about to end...one more week!
I am busy with my research paper for my English class...I am writing on the "Real ID Act". If you are like me, and had never heard of this, I encourage you to look it up.
Congress has passed into law a standard form for driver's licenses and state issued ID's. In the next few years, TX will start issuing these upon request. So far, they are not required...unless you want to get on an airplane, enter any federal building, or nuclear power plant. Now, I know most of you are like me, and tour nuclear plants as often as you can...but travel by plane is the biggest issue that will affect us.

I miss my daily contact with so many of you! Between classes and homework, there is just not time in the day, especially since sometimes homework has me up until midnight...I am definitely too old for THAT!

I have a two week break coming soon! That will be nice...

Hugs to you all!

No comments: